Question Why can I not access the website I created from another devices.

judexalbino

Prominent
Mar 7, 2018
Hello there. I am very confused about why I cannot access the website I created using wampserver. I used a free domain and hosting from noip.com. My website's purpose is for e-commerce so I basically connected it through WordPress and did all the things I have to do. I have no idea what I should do right now. I have no problem accessing the website through the computer I have created it with, however, when I try to open the website from my mobile phone or any other devices, it just won't load at all. I just want to access it from different computers/devices and networks. I'm a total beginner in all of this and I've just started watching tutorial videos on how to publish an e-commerce website through wampserver and WordPress. I hope someone can help me. Thank you so much.

I did everything on my personal computer.
So the website is being hosted on your personal computer? What have you done to allow external connections to your personal computer? Any connection would need to know your ip address or dynamic dns and ports would have to be forwarded on your router. Are you sure the site is hosted on your machine? Are you running Windows IIS?

Please detail exactly what you done so far, you are not being very clear.

Last edited: