[SOLVED] Why does my computer turn on and boot for 2 seconds and then turn off?

Feb 16, 2022
I just built a new PC and loaded windows to it. This was difficult and annoying as I was using a macOs to create the bootable USB. But I did it. I started setting up windows and got to the desktop. Armory crate started to automatically download and I walked away. I come back at 87% and then walk away again. When I come back the screen is completely off! I reset the computer and it will show the Asus boot screen and then the monitor will think my computer is off after 2 seconds.

I5-10400
Asus prime b560m-a
Armor Radeon Rx 6600
Western digital 1tb m.2
Team group t-force 16gb ram
650w EVGA

Solution
So how do I start all over from the beginning since now I can't even really get my computer to start?
The computer will start and boot normally to bios I almost promise that new builds just boot so fast by the time its hitting the windows program before shutting down,

It's an Asus mobo spam delete or f2 after shutting of the PC and letting rest for 45s... So shut down PC, let sit for 45s, start spaming the delete button on keyboard or f2 well push power button on tower, untill boots to the bios the select boot from the usb
I just built a new PC and loaded windows to it. This was difficult and annoying as I was using a macOs to create the bootable USB. But I did it. I started setting up windows and got to the desktop. Armory crate started to automatically download and I walked away. I come back at 87% and then walk away again. When I come back the screen is completely off! I reset the computer and it will show the Asus boot screen and then the monitor will think my computer is off after 2 seconds.

I5-10400
Asus prime b560m-a
Armor Radeon Rx 6600
Western digital 1tb m.2
Team group t-force 16gb ram
650w EVGA
Don't allow armoury crate to install it's more buggy then a pile of insects all mobo Manny programs are all you need is their drivers

Reactions: Dirtmechanic
So how do I start all over from the beginning since now I can't even really get my computer to start?
The computer will start and boot normally to bios I almost promise that new builds just boot so fast by the time its hitting the windows program before shutting down,

It's an Asus mobo spam delete or f2 after shutting of the PC and letting rest for 45s... So shut down PC, let sit for 45s, start spaming the delete button on keyboard or f2 well push power button on tower, untill boots to the bios the select boot from the usb

Solution
Feb 16, 2022

Do I need to plug my win10 USB back in?