Nov 13, 2021
Hi 🙂
I've bought a new PSU (Corsair RM750x),(the previous PSU burnt). After installing the new one, when I turned on the pc, motherboard beeped and after that, it boots without any beep, but it runs very slow and shuts down randomly.

What do you think about the problem?
Can the problem be the PSU or incompatibility of my other components with motherboard?

My pc components:
Motherboard: Foxconn p35ap-s

CPU: Intel core 2 duo E8400

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 640

HDD: Seagate desktop st2000dm001 7200rpm

Ram: Kingston 1333d3 (ddr3 2 G)(x2)

Please help me, I'll appreciate your help.

Sorry for my English, I'm not English speaker.

Nov 13, 2021
I've bought a new PSU (Corsair RM750x),(the previous PSU burnt). After installing the new one, when I turned on the pc, motherboard beeped and after that, whenever I turn it on, it boots without any beep, but it runs very slow and shuts down randomly.

Can the problem be the PSU or incompatibility of my other components with motherboard?

My pc components:

I'll appreciate your help and guidance.

I've bought a new PSU (Corsair RM750x),(the previous PSU burnt). After installing the new one, when I turned on the pc, motherboard beeped and after that, whenever I turn it on, it boots without any beep, but it runs very slow and shuts down randomly.

My pc components:

I'll appreciate your help and guidance.

The bios is having a issue. Reset the bios by removing the psu cable from the psu then the lithium battery from the mobo well both removed hold the power button on the tower for 30s x2s the reseat everything boot pc to bios and restore the bios to how you would like it

Nov 13, 2021
The bios is having a issue. Reset the bios by removing the psu cable from the psu then the lithium battery from the mobo well both removed hold the power button on the tower for 30s x2s the reseat everything boot pc to bios and restore the bios to how you would like it
Thank you, I'll try to do it.

Nov 13, 2021
I did it but still is shutting down :(

Before this, a GPU and another PSU had burnt, I thought GPU and first PSU burnt because of PSU itself.
and the second PSU burnt because of the new GPU.
And now this...
Are the computer parts compatible together?
Or all of this is because of mb? Can the problem be from the new PSU?

Nov 13, 2021
Unfortunately, I can't recall it, but it was more than one and it never repeat again after the first time.
I asked about this problem in sys, one person said it should be of BIOS and I should reset it (pry the battery out and unplug PSU cable) I did that also, but it didn't work.