[SOLVED] why does my screen have cracks when i aim to fast or something fast happens on the screen?

Mar 28, 2020
why does my screen have cracks when i aim to fast or something fast happens on the screen?
Is it because of that the screen refreshes or?

Solution
why does my screen have cracks when i aim to fast or something fast happens on the screen?

Hi @AnimeLime

By cracks, I'd hazard a guess and say you mean what is called "Screen tearing. Happens when your FPS is higher than your refresh rate. Which game(s) does this happen in. Without knowing what your systems specs are, try turning on "Vsync" it's a setting you can turn on in the options screen of just about every game. You can also turn it on via your GPU's control panel. You'll of course not want it on if you have Freesync or Gsync enabled on your monitor.

To be able to give you an accurate answer though, we'd need to know a little more about your system.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

Hi @AnimeLime

By cracks, I'd hazard a guess and say you mean what is called "Screen tearing. Happens when your FPS is higher than your refresh rate. Which game(s) does this happen in. Without knowing what your systems specs are, try turning on "Vsync" it's a setting you can turn on in the options screen of just about every game. You can also turn it on via your GPU's control panel. You'll of course not want it on if you have Freesync or Gsync enabled on your monitor.

To be able to give you an accurate answer though, we'd need to know a little more about your system.

Reactions: AnimeLime
Solution