Question Why I am getting BSOD with the message inaccessible boot device after updating display adapter?

endrits079

Honorable
Jul 29, 2015
My laptop was working fine in general, no such problems occurred before but I formatted it today because I had tons of stuff that I needed to remove as my disk was all used up and I don't know where to start from so decided to format it, I used windows media creation tool and created a bootable USB which I used to format my hard drive (SSD), after format, I set up my account normally installed some applications and windows was downloading some updates and suddenly my laptop froze also keyboard wasn't working if I pressed CAPS LOCK the light wouldn't turn on, so I had to hard shut down using the button, when I turned it on I got the BSOD with the message Inaccessible device, it restarted my laptop 3 4 times trying to use automatic repair but without success, I was freaking mad as I had just installed some apps so I decided to use Reset this PC and then again after installing some apps and updates my laptop froze and once even in windows loading screen it froze, I was mad and thought maybe something was wrong wtih media creation tool and used another iso file to create bootable usb again the same problem.
I have 2 display adapters Intel HD 401 and AMD RADEON 8600/8700, before formatting my pc driver was AMD RADEON 8750M so from Device Manager I updated the driver and when I got the message hardware changes detected it froze and the problem occurs again, now somehow it boot up and I am using it but I wonder what is causing it and I am afraid it will happen again any time soon maybe even as I am writing this message. Why it is happening only I formatted my disk and not before, any idea?
Thanks in advance.

endrits079

Honorable
Jul 29, 2015
After your fresh windows install had you put all your motherboard drivers on first.

Do your windows updates. get that out of the way.

Do the .net updates

Leave your graphics card driver till last.
Actually I never did anything special to install all drivers, they are there always, in device manager they seem to be fine, before I used IOBit Driver Booster to update my drivers but I don't use it anymore as it installed newest updates but not most compatible ones