Question why i dont get the fps i should ryzen 7 2700x rtx 2060s

Jan 17, 2021
this is my config AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16 Gb HyperX Fury DDR4 3200mhz
MSI Gaming X RTX 2060 Super 8Gb GDDR6
Asrock B450M Pro4-f
600W thermaltake smart series
500Gb NVME SSD
and i see benchmark on warzone they getting 120-140 fps while i have 80-100 and while streaming i get 60fps even on fortnite pubg rainbow six is the same problem

this is my config AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16 Gb HyperX Fury DDR4 3200mhz
MSI Gaming X RTX 2060 Super 8Gb GDDR6
Asrock B450M Pro4-f
600W thermaltake smart series
500Gb NVME SSD
and i see benchmark on warzone they getting 120-140 fps while i have 80-100 and while streaming i get 60fps even on fortnite pubg rainbow six is the same problem
Maybe you didn't set up BIOS for best performance.
Cooling inadequate, Ryzen's performance is directly proportionate to temperatures above 65-70c.
Check what's running in the background, some stuff can severely cut into available resources, Discord for instance is infamous for that. If your CPU is used at 1-2% and memory over 30% at true idle, it's too much.
Make sure you are comparing with games at same settings as others, that can make a lot of difference.
Windows and drivers up to date or best available.
Best windows Power Plan.

Reactions: kurdtnz and Nisqy
Jan 17, 2021
Maybe you didn't set up BIOS for best performance.
Cooling inadequate, Ryzen's performance is directly proportionate to temperatures above 65-70c.
Check what's running in the background, some stuff can severely cut into available resources, Discord for instance is infamous for that. If your CPU is used at 1-2% and memory over 30% at true idle, it's too much.
Make sure you are comparing with games at same settings as others, that can make a lot of difference.
Windows and drivers up to date or best available.
Best windows Power Plan.
My cooling is good i disabled the performance boost because the fan was too noisy but the problem was there before i disabled that and my pc at idle is at cpu 1-2% and 20-25% memory at idle ! And for warzone i am comparing same setting and event with different setting like they use ultra setting and i am at lowest aetting they still have better fps. I am not a pro on computer but i tried different thing and nothing work

Jan 17, 2021
I am using the wraith prism and my temps is around 40-50 when gaming maybe 60 when on warzone but yeah i disabled the performance boost because the fans was noisy and the temps wasn’t good for my liking ! And the problem was there event without the ssd being full and take note that the gtx 1080 i had beforce had the same problem

I get what you mean with the wraith prism, I had one on my 3600X and the noise became unbearable. Problem is, disabling the performance boost is slowing your system down alot, I can only suggest getting a better after market cooler, you dont need to spend a fortune on one either, there are many that work well that are relatively cheap and you will notice the difference big time!

Jan 17, 2021
Lil update on the situation i tried a bunch of things and on the asrock page (asrock pro4 f b450m) i updated the bios to the lastest when i build the pc but i didnt read the description saying that is not recommended for pinnacle cpu (ryzen 2000 series) will update soon if that was the problem