[SOLVED] Why is my new pc LOUD?

Jul 28, 2020
Hey, I just built a new computer and got it to post. But there a a very loud fan noise. I disabled my case fans, gpu fans, and cpu cooler fan but the noise is still present. At first I thought it was the psu, but that’s quiet too. My hard drive is also not the culprit of the sound. However, when I go into CPUZ, I noticed that the South bridge of my motherboard is at 51 rev. I have no idea what it means but could this be the culprit of the sound? If not does anyone know what’s wrong with my pc?

Pc specs: Ryzen 5 3600
B450 Tomahawk Max
Gigabyte wind force 2070S
Corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz
Noctua NH-u12s
Seagate 2tb HDD
Samsung 970 DVO NVME

Solution
Hey, I just built a new computer and got it to post. But there a a very loud fan noise. I disabled my case fans, gpu fans, and cpu cooler fan but the noise is still present. At first I thought it was the psu, but that’s quiet too. My hard drive is also not the culprit of the sound. However, when I go into CPUZ, I noticed that the South bridge of my motherboard is at 51 rev. I have no idea what it means but could this be the culprit of the sound? If not does anyone know what’s wrong with my pc?

B450 Tomahawk Max
Noctua NH-u12s
Seagate 2tb HDD
Samsung 970 DVO NVME
There are no other fans on the MB, so t must be your GPU.

B450 Tomahawk Max
Noctua NH-u12s
Seagate 2tb HDD
Samsung 970 DVO NVME
There are no other fans on the MB, so t must be your GPU.

Solution