Question Why is my score below average in 3dmark?

StarryMeteor751

Prominent
Dec 15, 2022
Please provide a complete listing of your system's specs (make/model of ALL installed components).

Are you overclocking anything (CPU, GPU, memory)?
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz

Kingston KF3600C18D4/32GX 1x31GB FURY

XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA 2 RX-67XTYJFDV

Sandisk SD7TN3Q-256G-1006 256GB SSD

Seagate Expansion SW 4TB HDD

Biostar H410MH

No I am not overclocking anything, my settings on the amd app are default, and for now I have not needed to mess with the bIOS

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Yes this is also my question, its my CPU score that is the lowest, can a single stick of ram be whats affecting it? If so I can get another one
Yes, single channel memory (one stick) can impact performance. You should always install matched pairs/sets of memory for best performance. When using two sticks of memory, they need to be in the proper slots (per the motherboard manual) for dual channel use.

Reactions: StarryMeteor751

StarryMeteor751

Prominent
Dec 15, 2022
Yes, single channel memory (one stick) can impact performance. You should always install matched pairs/sets of memory for best performance. When using two sticks of memory, they need to be in the proper slots (per the motherboard manual) for dual channel use.
Thanks ill try to get another one ASAP, but if you do see another problem with the temps or the speeds please tell me as I am not an expert on any of these things

USAFRet

Titan
Thanks ill try to get another one ASAP, but if you do see another problem with the temps or the speeds please tell me as I am not an expert on any of these things
No, getting "another one" is not the answer.

If you buy another stick to go with your existing, that is not guaranteed to work. Or if it does, not optimally.

RAM is sold as a set, for good reasons.