Jimmy Currire

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2014
hello all,
I have a new and pretty high-end pc and all was well until the June auto update from Mr. Gates. After installation of said update, my Wi-fi adaptor (intel wireless-ac 9462) was shot. I tried every fix youtube could offer and the only fix was to reinstall my current and Intel's latest driver after every startup. in addition, my reboot time went from lightning quick to a solid 5 min. The errors for the adaptor say one of or both of these things (wifi doesn't' have a valid IP config or the default gateway is not available). I seem to have no other issues with this pc or and other devices, plus my network appears to be fine. I'm at loss. Please help.

intel i9-9900k cpu 3.60 ghz
win 10 pro 64 version 1809 build 17763.557
64gm ram
intel wireless-ac9462
2080 ti geforce rtx
1200 watt psu
samsung ssd 970 evo nvme m.2
msi mpg z390 gaming edge ac mother board

Jun 24, 2019
Hi there.
I'm having the very same issue, but I apparently have PowerShell, not a regular command prompt window. Will the same commands work in PowerShell? I didn't want to presume, in case of total system failure as the method warns.

Jimmy Currire

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2014
Hi there.
I'm having the very same issue, but I apparently have PowerShell, not a regular command prompt window. Will the same commands work in PowerShell? I didn't want to presume, in case of total system failure as the method warns.

Hi,
Sorry but idk. This issues driving me mad. As long as I use an external WiFi adapter and keep cryptic services off I'm fine. IDK what to do except stand by for a fix or update

TRENDING THREADS