Question Wifi Crashes(?) when playing Games

Jan 17, 2021
I have Realtek 8822BE Wifi Card in my laptop. In early times I bought the laptop it's all fine until these days.. my wifi just disconnected and won't let me reconnect to any network but this only happens when I play Steam games. I tried to update driver both official and third party, uninstalled and reinstall driver, the power management thing, reinstall steam, reinstall windows.
Currently I am using a Wifi Adapter for temporal solution. Again, this only happens with I play Steam games, the internet works for a good 10-15 minutes and it just disconnects. Browsing web, watching youtube, download steam games are fine, no issue at all.

I played Monster Hunter World with PS4 controller, at first its all fine connecting bluetooth and now its the same except there is 50-50 chances wifi wont disconnects if I play via connected to USB.
I event played Rainbow Six Siege and there's 60% chance the issue occurs

I have Realtek 8822BE Wifi Card in my laptop. In early times I bought the laptop it's all fine until these days.. my wifi just disconnected and won't let me reconnect to any network but this only happens when I play Steam games. I tried to update driver both official and third party, uninstalled and reinstall driver, the power management thing, reinstall steam, reinstall windows.
Currently I am using a Wifi Adapter for temporal solution. Again, this only happens with I play Steam games, the internet works for a good 10-15 minutes and it just disconnects. Browsing web, watching youtube, download steam games are fine, no issue at all.

I played Monster Hunter World with PS4 controller, at first its all fine connecting bluetooth and now its the same except there is 50-50 chances wifi wont disconnects if I play via connected to USB.
I event played Rainbow Six Siege and there's 60% chance the issue occurs
Replace the wifi card ot's shot i promise