Question WiFi is connected to router but no internet access

studs646

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016
My WiFi is connected to the router but it keeps coming up no internet access, when I run troubleshoot the problem it comes up with every time is “the default gateway is not available” then it fixes it and it will work for another 5 mins. Could anyone help as to why it’s doing this please

Apr 13, 2020
techorhow.com
Did it work perfectly for mobile devices? If its working fine on mobile device then may there is an issue with Wireless Adapter on your Windows PC. Also, make sure that the energy-saving mode is not enabled for the wireless adapter.

Apr 23, 2020
I recently had very annoying problem with WiFi connection on my new laptop, I wasted 2 days seeking solutions on many forums, nothing helped - until I got the root of the problem myself. It is a very typical problem, which is caused not by any soft/hardware on your machine, but the interference on your router's radio signal. It means that other radio devices (most probably, routers of your neighbors, if you live in condominium) are distorting your router's WiFi waves. Try to change the channel, on which it work. This can be done at the Wireless settings section in your router administration panel. There are several channels, try all of them until problem solved or the interference hypothesis is eliminated.