Reputable
Apr 1, 2016
My english is bad.

ASUS Z77-A
Intel Core i5-3550
Gigabyte Gaming RX 570 4GB
10GB DDR3@1333

Xilence XP500R7 (500Watt)

The only problem that i've had with this setup was asus anti-surge trigger.
I disabled it and no more problems, no crashing, no freezing, no random reboots. Gaming 5-6hours everyday with no issues at all.

Hwinfo64 and bios shows 11.8v on 12v rail when idle and kinda fluctuating from 11.2 to 11.4 under both cpu and gpu load. it can go as low as 10.9v for about 0.1second.

I don't think that it is software reading problem because 3.3v shows 3.3v and 5v shows 5v.

What should i do? Will my GPU die because of that low voltages?

Solution
The brand of the PSU and it's wattage are not what I'd have anywhere near your system's specs. You should ideally have a 650W reliably built PSU in your system. A bad PSU can also take out more than a GPU, more like the entire system.

Honestly, you should look at a paired set of rams, not a mismatched set of rams for your platform.

Lutfij

Titan
The brand of the PSU and it's wattage are not what I'd have anywhere near your system's specs. You should ideally have a 650W reliably built PSU in your system. A bad PSU can also take out more than a GPU, more like the entire system.

Honestly, you should look at a paired set of rams, not a mismatched set of rams for your platform.

Reactions: Lomidze2016
Solution