[SOLVED] Will my parts fit in a mini tower?

Feb 27, 2018
I might need a new case cuz of reasons and I'd like a smaller one than what I currently have (43x21x47cm). I use:

ASUS prime B250M-K micro atx
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 (28 cm)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 DDR4
500W PSU
Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz
Zalman's CNPS9500 LED CPU cooler
Crucial BX500 240 GB
And another random disk that I use ~500GB, not too big

Will it fit in a mini tower? First time building it myself, pls b gentle.

Solution
Depends what you mean by mini tower, but if it is the Mini-ITX standard, no. The board will only fit in Micro ATX chassis and up.

The dimensions of the case aren't all that useful. If you can list the models, or links to them, or take a picture if unknown then you will get some decent advice.

If nothing else, take your parts list and enter it into pcpartpicker.com They have a decent compatibility checker that will get most things correct. (Sometimes in small cases CPU cooler height will need to be dealt with manually)

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Depends what you mean by mini tower, but if it is the Mini-ITX standard, no. The board will only fit in Micro ATX chassis and up.

The dimensions of the case aren't all that useful. If you can list the models, or links to them, or take a picture if unknown then you will get some decent advice.

If nothing else, take your parts list and enter it into pcpartpicker.com They have a decent compatibility checker that will get most things correct. (Sometimes in small cases CPU cooler height will need to be dealt with manually)

Solution