Will my psu handle gtx 560 ti

Solution
should be fine, however i would upgrade that power supply though. the one you have does not even appear to have any 80+ cert, I would upgrade before you add the video card, but if you wanted to risk it, go for it, just make sure you plug it into the 12V rail on the PSU, NOT THE 3 or 5 volt ones. this is important. the other rails will not be good enough.

Jdogz427

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014
should be fine, however i would upgrade that power supply though. the one you have does not even appear to have any 80+ cert, I would upgrade before you add the video card, but if you wanted to risk it, go for it, just make sure you plug it into the 12V rail on the PSU, NOT THE 3 or 5 volt ones. this is important. the other rails will not be good enough.

Solution

sammy sung

Distinguished
If it were a quality 500W power supply I wouldn't hesitate to use it on a 560Ti at all. However you have what looks to be like a fire hazard unit on your hands. 30 amps total for a single rail 500W unit is abysmal performance. I wouldn't use that thing to power any system I care about

Jdogz427

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014

this is pretty much what i said too, the psu he has is not even certified, and was probably never even intended to run a dedicated GPU, atleast not one more than 40 dollars.