[SOLVED] Will Premiere Pro 2020 run in my PC? Here's the specs:

Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys,

I just want to know if Premiere Pro 2020 will run in my PC. This is what I have:

Operating system:
Windows 10 64-bits
RAM:
12GB
Processor:
Intel Core i5 3470 - 3rd generation
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce 605 graphics card

I'm specially worried about the processor and GPU's requirements which, according to the official Adobe website (https://helpx.adobe.com/es/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html) I don't meet.
I don't mind a bit of slowliness, I just need it to run in a decent manner. I'll be editing 1080p footage, no more than that.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
The app will definitely run. As in it'll open and you can do some work on it. But depending on the video quality you're editing (which in your case I hope is nothing over 1080p) you may find working on it frustrating. You may encounter any of the following issues such as stutters, frame loss, long import times, very long export times, occasional freezes, crashes, etc... Unclear to say how bad it will be but I think it may be a slower experience overall.

I would suggest using the Free Trial or finding a cracked version to test out your rig first to check if it works well. Although in theory, your CPU should be somewhat capable, my worry is from your GPU. If you could try to find a used GTX 950 for around 50$, it would already improve...
The app will definitely run. As in it'll open and you can do some work on it. But depending on the video quality you're editing (which in your case I hope is nothing over 1080p) you may find working on it frustrating. You may encounter any of the following issues such as stutters, frame loss, long import times, very long export times, occasional freezes, crashes, etc... Unclear to say how bad it will be but I think it may be a slower experience overall.

I would suggest using the Free Trial or finding a cracked version to test out your rig first to check if it works well. Although in theory, your CPU should be somewhat capable, my worry is from your GPU. If you could try to find a used GTX 950 for around 50$, it would already improve the work environment. RAM should be sufficient for 1080p.

Again. Will it run Premiere Pro? Yes.
How well? I don't think to well.
How can you be sure? Test it out.

Good luck my friend.

P.S: What are you trying to edit? Is this a first time thing? For a long-term thing for a job? Maybe check-out DaVinci Resolve? They have a free version.

Solution