[SOLVED] Will this Ram be compatible with my mobo

Feb 27, 2019
I have a ram of 1333mhz Adata but lately it is damaged, the probe with memory and about 400 errors. Today I found this memory that I intend to buy 2x4 Hyperx Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX318C10FBK2 / 8)

But amazon fits can not know if it is compatible with my motherboard so I wanted to know if it is compatible or not. I base it, which is DDR3 as my mobo and an acceptable frequency. not the same as my processor says which is an i7 3770 OC 4.3 Ghz. So what I want to know is if that memory will be compatible and work correctly together with my processor and my mobo ASUS P8P67 M - PRO

Solution
if your motherboard supports that speed then it should work. if it doesn't then you may get lucky and it just adjusts the speed back down to what it supports. the best thing to do is to go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and lookup the QVL list for it
if your motherboard supports that speed then it should work. if it doesn't then you may get lucky and it just adjusts the speed back down to what it supports. the best thing to do is to go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and lookup the QVL list for it

Solution

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
As captaincharisma says - check the manufacturers QVL first. If it's listed - you're good. But if it isn't on the QVL, doesn't mean it won't work. The QVLs are never fully updated, there are simply too many memory modules to account for.

I've never really had an issue with any DDR3 memory module on any motherboard, just as long as I didn't mix modules and ensured the RAM frequency was within my motherboards specifications.