[SOLVED] Windows 10 can't find wireless network until after restart ?

Mar 10, 2021
I'm currently working on a Dell All-in-one pc that has been in the shop for a while.

When booting up initially, it doesn't connect to our wireless network. It doesn't show a list of networks at all. When trying to see the networks through the control panel, it gives me a "ms-available networks class not registered" error.

What's throwing me off, is that it connects to the wireless after a restart. What happens is: I tell it to restart, it spins on the "restarting.." screen for a few minutes, then crashes before finally restarting and magically connecting.

When it was connected, I went into the network settings and turned on network discovery, as well as attempted to update the driver for the wireless card. I'm wondering if the several WAN Miniports are causing an issue. Has anyone here ran into this problem before?

Solution
Hello Hillsidetech!

Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Try This Steps:

Select Start> Settings> Network and Internet> Wi-Fi. Then select Show available networks and, if a network you expect to see appears in the list, select it and Connect.
May 6, 2021
Hello Hillsidetech!

Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Try This Steps:

Select Start> Settings> Network and Internet> Wi-Fi. Then select Show available networks and, if a network you expect to see appears in the list, select it and Connect.

Solution