Question Windows 10 Installer was unable to detect my drives

May 7, 2023
Hello, i had problem with windows 10 installation. begin the error because i can't install windows 10 on my intel core i5-10400f pc because the intel i5-10400f requires additional files when reinstalling such as intel optane, but i have tried adding these things and the results remain unchanged, the Windows 10 installer still can't read my drives. I once tried to install it on a laptop with AMD A6-6310 _ R4 Graphic specifications, at first I was able to do it on the laptop but after installing the drives on my laptop had to be reinstalled too, at first I was confused why the drives on the laptop had to be reinstall it, and after that incident my laptop, which was originally able to do a re-install, now i was unable to install with my laptop idk why. maybe someone can help my problem? i've used usb stick for the installer, my pc doesn't support the legacy bios, but my laptop was able to use UEFI & Legacy support on bios

this is a picture of the problem I'm facing now :

May 7, 2023
latest windows 10 installation from MS website?
yea i get the latest ver of windows 22H2 from microsoft MediaCreationTool and make it to usb bootable with rufus ver 3.22 still can't read the drives idk what wrong with the usb stick, and i have a windows 7 on a old CD/DVDrom tho about 1 hour ago i was try that on the laptop. the windows 7 bootable i have can read the drives. i think the bootable have problems maybe?

yea i get the latest ver of windows 22H2 from microsoft MediaCreationTool and make it to usb bootable with rufus ver 3.22 still can't read the drives idk what wrong with the usb stick, and i have a windows 7 on a old CD/DVDrom tho about 1 hour ago i was try that on the laptop. the windows 7 bootable i have can read the drives. i think the bootable have problems maybe?
Nowadays windows prefers that drives have GPT partition tables. Perhaps some of your drives do not have them and the partition tables are in the older MBR format. You can use any disk management program like Gparted or whatever you prefer to check the drives and create new GPT partition tables if necessary.

May 7, 2023
Nowadays windows prefers that drives have GPT partition tables. Perhaps some of your drives do not have them and the partition tables are in the older MBR format. You can use any disk management program like Gparted or whatever you prefer to check the drives and create new GPT partition tables if necessary.
it didn't work, i'll trying to convert the disk to gpt format, and windows still said doesn't find the driver. i'm using GPT Partition on rufus and the sdd too.

it didn't work, i'll trying to convert the disk to gpt format, and windows still said doesn't find the driver. i'm using GPT Partition on rufus and the sdd too.
The rufus settings are irrelevant; the settings for the usb it creates are contained in the ISO file. Your best option would be to examine the ssd outside of the windows environment to determine exactly what is going on with the ssd. The windows installer works easiest when the target ssd has a GPT partition table and is otherwise blank with all of the space unallocated. Then the installer just goes in and creates all of the partitions it needs.

D

Deleted member 14196

Your problem is Rufus. Use the media creation tool to create the USB not an iso then it will work.

May 7, 2023
using the usb 2.0 port on the motherboard?
when you installing windows, unplug any non-os storage
didn't work, there's only way to run installation media if i run setup.exe on the flash drive and drives is showing on the installation. but after the installation complete windows activation getting freeze, i can't activate the windows.