[SOLVED] Windows 10 isn’t working

Oct 31, 2021
I built a pc with a z490 vision d, i7 10700k, Gtx 1650 oc, Corsair vengeance lpx, EVGA 1000 g+, and a WD blue 500gb. Whenever I install windows 10 everything goes as normal until all of the sudden I reset my pc and boom, windows 10 doesn't work. It won’t boot using my ssd no matter what I do. I hope there’s a simple solution that I can do in my bios, but I have a feeling it’s more complex than that. Also whenever I’m in windows 10 my internet doesn’t work either I have to use an Ethernet cord I did the z490 vision d disk I just can think of what else to do.

Solution
I install windows 10 everything goes as normal until all of the sudden I reset my pc and boom, windows 10 doesn't work.
what exactly do you mean by "reset"?
Windows Reset option is to revert your OS back to it's fresh default state.
if everything is going fine why would you choose to Reset?

when you install Windows are you using their Media Creation Tool and allowing it to download the latest version of the installer & the OS?
or are you using an old disc or ISO?

also when you get into Windows make sure to download and install all of the latest drivers & BIOS from the motherboard manufacturer's product support page.
many times their updates are to fix issues which could include what you are experiencing.
whenever I’m in...
I install windows 10 everything goes as normal until all of the sudden I reset my pc and boom, windows 10 doesn't work.
what exactly do you mean by "reset"?
Windows Reset option is to revert your OS back to it's fresh default state.
if everything is going fine why would you choose to Reset?

when you install Windows are you using their Media Creation Tool and allowing it to download the latest version of the installer & the OS?

also when you get into Windows make sure to download and install all of the latest drivers & BIOS from the motherboard manufacturer's product support page.
many times their updates are to fix issues which could include what you are experiencing.
whenever I’m in windows 10 my internet doesn’t work either I have to use an Ethernet cord
if internet doesn't work, what good does the Ethernet cable do?
do you mean that only WiFi isn't working?
this could be because you don't have the latest drivers for it.

Solution
Oct 31, 2021
I mean I power off my pc by reset for some reason after the 3rd or 4th power off it doesn’t boot anymore on the screen where it shows the motherboard logo “Gigabyte Insist on ultra durable” the first couple times I power off my pc It shows that logo screen with the windows loading thing ( the spinning circle) below it. But on the 3rd or 4th one doesn’t show that I don’t know what I change what I do idk. I get it broad but I don’t know how else to say it, and yes you’re probably right about the Wi-Fi drivers.

I mean I power off my pc by reset
you mean by choosing Restart?
or you mean by pressing a "reset" button on the chassis? which is actually just a shortcut to Restart.

are you avoiding these questions for some reason?

and have you tried what i mention about drivers?

again:

TRENDING THREADS