Aug 22, 2019
Hello, first time poster.

I'm having issues every time I go to update to a new version of Windows 10. It fails every time. I've had to do a couple of fresh installs already since 10 came out just to stay on supported versions.

I have the operating system on an ssd, and I have a raid 10 setup with hdd's for storage and less important programs.

I suspect the issue has something to do with how my raid is set up. I disconnected the raid and was able to update to the latest version fine, but when I plugged the raid back in the system would not boot.

I have my motherboard set to RAID. Is this the issue? What is the proper procedure to follow when setting up a system like mine? Should the motherboard be set to ACHI?

It's an older system, here's what I'm working with:

MOBO: Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
SSD: Samsung 250gb 850 EVO
RAID: 4 Western Digital WD10EZEX

Thanks for any help anyone can provide

Aug 22, 2019
It will be in the process of updating, and every time at some point in the process it will restart and come back with a light blue screen asking me what language I want. After I select English it goes to the recovery/repair screen, I'll select Turn off PC.

When I start the machine back up it will have reverted to before the update.

The update history looks like this several times but these are the two different codes listed:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903
Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎23/‎2019 - 0xc1900130

Failed to install on ‎9/‎20/‎2019 - 0xc1900101