[SOLVED] Windows 11 Bootable USB

Aug 7, 2021
I downloaded windows 11 insider preview buils 22000 (beta channel) iso. Then i plugged in my 8gb Kingston usb and opened rufus then started to create bootable usb, suddenly rufus says an error that undetermined error while formatting. I tried many times and stil says that error. Then I tried unetbootin, it created bootable usb with ntfs file system without any errors. Then I restarted my laptop pressed F12 simultaneously, showed up boot manager and its not showing any other bootable drives except hard disk. Why is that? Please help to solve this problem.

Solution
Why is that? Please help to solve this problem.
Windows 11 is installed in UEFI mode.
UEFI boot process requires boot media to be in FAT32 (not NTFS).
Windows 11 installation contains files, that are larger than 4GB. This is a problem, because FAT32 doesn't support files larger than 4GB.

There are workarounds for this problem.
Basically - you make 2 partitions,
one partition is FAT32 for bootloader (contains all the files except ones with size over 4GB),
other partition is NTFS with all the files.
Why is that? Please help to solve this problem.
Windows 11 installation contains files, that are larger than 4GB. This is a problem, because FAT32 doesn't support files larger than 4GB.

one partition is FAT32 for bootloader (contains all the files except ones with size over 4GB),

Solution
Aug 7, 2021

Can you guide me I'm not too experienced