[SOLVED] windows 11 issue

imtihz

Prominent
Jan 23, 2021
My specs are AMD Athlon 200GE 16GB Ram 120 gigs SSD (70+GB free) gtx 1650 4GB still i get an error on PC health checker saying This PC cant run windows 11 I have turned on AMD fTPM and also turned on Secure boot and my boot method is set to UEFI (was CSM) can anyone suggest me anything to do?

Solution
windows 10 pro 21H1
Understood. I suggest waiting to see what (if any) changes MS makes to system requirements prior to actually releasing Win 11. There is no hurry here.

However, I did come across this. Your CPU is not listed.

USAFRet

Titan
Not a solution for your current issue, but read this:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
My specs are AMD Athlon 200GE 16GB Ram 120 gigs SSD (70+GB free) gtx 1650 4GB still i get an error on PC health checker saying This PC cant run windows 11 I have turned on AMD fTPM and also turned on Secure boot and my boot method is set to UEFI (was CSM) can anyone suggest me anything to do?
What version of Windows 10 are you running, by the way? Just curious.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
windows 10 pro 21H1
Understood. I suggest waiting to see what (if any) changes MS makes to system requirements prior to actually releasing Win 11. There is no hurry here.

Solution

CitizenSmith

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2014

You need to edit an iso using a win10 and win11 that will stop the system requirements nag and probably sort the fTPM issue