Question Windows corrupted files

fipilika

Commendable
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I have a problem for more than 1 month with my PC. Every 4-5 PC restarts my apps are being corrupted. I tried everything, reinstalled my windows 3 times, reinstalled my apps a lot of times and also my nvidia graphics driver. You can see here some photos. Can someone give me a piece of advice, what can I do to my windows, maybe it is from my bad drivers which I installed with driver booster 9 pro, or other apps installed bad - View: https://imgur.com/a/SG0jDv4

Your SSD is fine.
But HDD has received some mechanical shock before. Almost like you have played soccer with your pc.
Are you being aggressive to your pc?

93296177-l-homme-%C3%A9crase-un-clavier-d-ordinateur-m%C3%A9canique-dans-la-rage-et-la-col%C3%A8re-avec-son-poing.jpg

fipilika

Commendable
Feb 20, 2021
Your SSD is fine.
But HDD has received some mechanical shock before. Almost like you have played soccer with your pc.
No i'm not =D, can the hard disk be the problem? Also yesterday I uninstalled teamviewer and installed it on hdd, after some hours while the other programs weren't opening the teamviewer didn't show me any error

HDD is not failing. It's still considered fine.
But it has received some mechanical shock. This can make some parts of the drive unreadable (cause pending sectors). But they have been corrected at this point.
So the drive is not reporting any issues.

Last edited: