Hello all. When i click on my "c" drive icon to access
"Windows Folder" , i'ts not there. The only way i've found that i can access
it is
by doing a disk clean up ,"c drive" then click on "view files" and then i'll
see
"other places" and below that will be "windows" . But anyway, that's
how i've been getting to the folder. This all started when i had a scanner
installation issue i could'nt correct myself and contacted a microsoft rep.
via telephone and he had me doing all kinds of stuff i'll never remember.
This
corrected the scanner issue but moved the folder. I'd like to get it back
to where it should be, in "c" drive with all the other folders are, program
files, etc. The reason i go to the windows folder is to remove any old
update files, bad applets, etc. I have "show all hidden files and folders"
checked
also. Any help would be appreciated !!

Go to Start, Run, type (without quotes) 'msinfo32', click OK and check where you actually have your Windows folder.

Or type this command in the Run box (include the percent signs):

%systemroot%

and click OK. It should open your Windows folder.

--
Greetings,
Daniel Martín