Aug 11, 2024
I recently built a gaming pc and booted in on. I unfortunately didn't get any display so I troubleshooted and eventually removed a RAM stick and was able to get a display. I plugged in a USB with the Windows 10 Installer Media into a USB 2.0 port on the back of my motherboard. When I answer the starting questions and get to the installation, on the step 'preparing files for install' my system blue screens and brings me back to the start of the installer. If I try again, I get error code 0x8007025D "Windows cannot install the required files. Make sure all files for installation are available and restart the installation". If I shut off my pc and turn it back on again, the same process happens again.

All help is greatly appreciated ❤️

USAFRet

Titan
I recently built a gaming pc and booted in on. I unfortunately didn't get any display so I troubleshooted and eventually removed a RAM stick and was able to get a display. I plugged in a USB with the Windows 10 Installer Media into a USB 2.0 port on the back of my motherboard. When I answer the starting questions and get to the installation, on the step 'preparing files for install' my system blue screens and brings me back to the start of the installer. If I try again, I get error code 0x8007025D "Windows cannot install the required files. Make sure all files for installation are available and restart the installation". If I shut off my pc and turn it back on again, the same process happens again.

All help is greatly appreciated ❤️
Where did your Win 10 install USB come from?

Possibly create a new one?