[SOLVED] Windows Keep Switching Main Display

drandy2019

Reputable
Dec 8, 2019
I've been having this issue since after I got a new monitor.
I'm using a 32:9 monitor as the main display with all the folders/programs/files on the desktop.
I have a second monitor/tablet for graphics design/digital art. I noticed that every time I unplug the tablet and after the main monitor is turned off at night, everything switches to the tablet.
I have to connect the tablet in order to move the setting window to the monitor so I can change the main display. Any idea how can I fix this?
The monitor is connected directly to the GPU via DisplayPort and the tablet is connected to the PC via HDMI.

Solution
I'm using a 32:9 monitor as the main display with all the folders/programs/files on the desktop.
I have a second monitor/tablet for graphics design/digital art. I noticed that every time I unplug the tablet and after the main monitor is turned off at night, everything switches to the tablet.
I have to connect the tablet in order to move the setting window to the monitor so I can change the main display. Any idea how can I fix this?
The monitor is connected directly to the GPU via DisplayPort and the tablet is connected to the PC via HDMI.
The issue is you using both intergated and the GPU graphics have you tried plugging the tablet into the GPU aswell
The issue is you using both intergated and the GPU graphics have you tried plugging the tablet into the GPU aswell

Solution