Savage One

Honorable
Apr 2, 2016
I noticed yesterday that the color seemed "off" on both of my displays. Upon going to check the settings for it, windows changes it back to how I had calibrated them. After some time, which is only a few seconds to a few minutes, it will change back again to "seeming off".

This is completely reproducible as well, if I navigate by Windows Button > Settings > Display, it immediately fixes the color issues. Closing out of the display settings tab it changes again after just a few seconds.

I'm using windows 11 and I've been on this build (latest) since it became available, yet, I haven't had this problem until yesterday. Restarting my system doesn't help my issue either.

Relevant Specs: Windows 11, Nvidia 3080 FE GPU, Dell S2417DG and BenQ GL2460 monitors.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Savage One

Honorable
Apr 2, 2016
No change it seems.

I did notice that if I follow the options I listed in my post, it's possible to get it to fix itself for longer if I repeat the process 5-10 times. Will last for 30 minutes or so until it flips back to not looking right.

I guess I should also mention that the change that I'm seeing is that everything becomes very saturated.

Feb 18, 2022
I had a very similar issue here... s2417dg with a HP desktop (i5 12400F+ Nvidia 3060Ti + Windows 11).. The monitor turned black in a while after the PC entered into energy saving mode. However, when the monitor was re-activated, all configuration, e.g. the digital vibration etc, was gone in Nvidia Control Panel .

This issed seemed fixed after the Nvidia driver was upgraded to the version of 511.79 released on Feb 14th.