Paul

Splendid

I'm having trouble getting my player to work. an error message comes up
saying i have an internal application error. i can't uninstall it and i can't
reinstall using the disk. can somebody help me?

paul Wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting my player to work. an error message comes up
> saying i have an internal application error. i can't uninstall it and i
> can't
> reinstall using the disk. can somebody help me?

I am having the same problem and the computer also tells me that no
sound driver is installed which i know there is

--
razors

Justin

I have the exact same problem, why hasn't anyone answered these posts