windows media player

Hi :)
I have a very odd problem with WMP - when I start it, an error-message
appears saying: "An internal application error has occurred".
Can anyone help me with this? It's quite annoying :/
As I recall, it started after I updated WMP. Then I tried installing vers.
10 but it still did'nt work. Then I made a rollback, but no luck :(
pls help!

Try going to windowsmedia home page,download and reinstall 9 or 10
series,it'll uninstall whatever version youre currently running first.

"babyWHanker" wrote:

> Hi :)
> I have a very odd problem with WMP - when I start it, an error-message
> appears saying: "An internal application error has occurred".
> Can anyone help me with this? It's quite annoying :/
> As I recall, it started after I updated WMP. Then I tried installing vers.
> 10 but it still did'nt work. Then I made a rollback, but no luck :(
> pls help!

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Try Media Player Classic. Does that work ?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker