[SOLVED] Windows UI/video stutter upon restart.

MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
Hello all,

I need some help. After a recent selection of hardware upgrades and a fresh install of Windows 10 I've been having an odd issue with Windows 10. Basically upon starting up my PC the UI will stutter and be a tad slow, video will also stutter every second or so. The only way to fix this is to restart though it also stutters when restarting so I even after force the shutdown and restart, then the issue is usually fixed. At first I thought it was related to my mouse but that doesn't seem to be the case. Next time it happens I'm going to check my CPU usage to see if something is causing it but I'd appreciate if anyone else as come across this issue and if they were able to fix it. I'm running the latest Windows 10 version and have tried to do fresh installs of Windows 10, checked power cables and connectors with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

Much appreciate any help.

Solution
Hello

Can you please check if BIOS update is available for the motherboard?

You can also check for the latest graphics driver. If the driver is already up to date, please try using its earlier version to ensure there is no compatibility issue.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello

Can you please check if BIOS update is available for the motherboard?

You can also check for the latest graphics driver. If the driver is already up to date, please try using its earlier version to ensure there is no compatibility issue.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Solution