Windows vs. Ubuntu: Dell's New Confusing Take

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan2276

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
Yeah that is why I will never go back to windows. If for some reason Ubuntu ever went away and there was no good distro to replace it, I would actually buy a MAC over going back to using Windows. I just can't support a company witch hates their users and takes advantage of them. And to make it even worst they flaunt it too.

Man the worst part about it is that my Damn XBox360 got the 3 red lights of death so I now got me a PS3 and I have to say I'm very satisfy with it too. A much better over all experience. If they would only start caring about their customers maybe they would stop jumping ship by the boat loads...LOL...LOL...

roy913

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
[citation][nom]spartan2276[/nom]But seriously enough arguing with these folks leave them in Windows land so they can get taken advantage of, I think I would actually enjoy that. You try to tell people of a good thing and they spit in your face, so why bother with them. I'm done and you should quit too, preach it to those whom are actually willing to listen.[/citation]

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.