Paul

Splendid

Hello All,

I want to setup my XP to use RAID1
Is this as simple as connecting the drives to the controller and running the
RAID setup
Or is thee anything else I need to consider?

PD

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

paul wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I want to setup my XP to use RAID1
> Is this as simple as connecting the drives to the controller and running the
> RAID setup
> Or is thee anything else I need to consider?
>
> PD

Google is your friend. There appears to be some good links here right
at the top.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=setup%2Braid%2Bxp&btnG=Search

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

paul wrote:

> "Rock" <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>paul wrote:
>>

>>>Hello All,
>>>
>>>I want to setup my XP to use RAID1
>>>Is this as simple as connecting the drives to the controller and running
>>>the RAID setup
>>>Or is thee anything else I need to consider?
>>>
>>>PD
>>
>>Google is your friend. There appears to be some good links here right at
>>the top.
>>
>>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=setup%2Braid%2Bxp&btnG=Search
>>
>>--
>>Rock
>>MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
>>

> Thanks Rock...I'm a little RED faced...Google has been a friend of
> mine......:eek:)~

Lol..it happens. Good luck.

--
Rock