WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon missing?

I just noticed that my WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon
missing. How do get it back there?
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

Hi,

It's normally only in the system tray if something needs attention.
Otherwise, you can access the Security Controls in the Control Panel.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I just noticed that my WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon
>missing. How do get it back there?
> --
> Sincerely,
> Jack Nation