Question Wireless headset interference

sims8605

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
I have had two wireless headsets Arctis 7's and Razer Blackshark v2 Wireless. Both of them have had interference when playing games and/or on discord. What happens is everything will be fine, and then the audio will get distorted and the headset will disconnect for a second and then reconnect. This happens sometimes 4-9 times in a row, and other nights it won't happen at all. I can't seem to pinpoint what is causing it as nothing is different one night to the next. I'm kind of defeated and just about to take my headset back and get a wired pair. Any thoughts here?

sims8605

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
I have had two wireless headsets Arctis 7's and Razer Blackshark v2 Wireless. Both of them have had interference when playing games and/or on discord. What happens is everything will be fine, and then the audio will get distorted and the headset will disconnect for a second and then reconnect. This happens sometimes 4-9 times in a row, and other nights it won't happen at all. I can't seem to pinpoint what is causing it as nothing is different one night to the next. I'm kind of defeated and just about to take my headset back and get a wired pair. Any thoughts here? These headset use 2.4 ghz. ]