[SOLVED] WO MIC on android cant detect usb

legis

Reputable
Jul 17, 2019
so basically i wanna use my phone as a mic cuz i dont have a mic.. and i installed most drivers i could find and of course i installed wo mic client on pc and its drivers but if i connect the usb and open the wo mic app on phone to start using it as a mic, it says Please connect a usb or whatever... as far as i can understand it doesnt detect the usb. i used this usb every day to tether internet from my phone to pc cause i dont own wifi and my motherboard also doesnt support wifi or bleutooth.

Solution
So? USB connectivity in the normal sense would NOT be present if tethering overrides that.

It's perfectly possible to have a device connected by USB for charging, and if the Android device is enforcing that the PC is invisible to the Android device and vice versa. File transfer must be enabled for a device to be visible on both sides, and my guess (and that's what it is) is that if you have tethering going on that no other connection between the smartphone and PC can be occurring simultaneously.

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
It is entirely possible that you cannot use this app and tethering simultaneously.

Try using it without an internet connection via tethering as a test. It is not unusual for certain things to be blocked while others are in use.

legis

Reputable
Jul 17, 2019
It is entirely possible that you cannot use this app and tethering simultaneously.

Try using it without an internet connection via tethering as a test. It is not unusual for certain things to be blocked while others are in use.
but it literally shows that usb isnt connected on the app on android

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
So? USB connectivity in the normal sense would NOT be present if tethering overrides that.

It's perfectly possible to have a device connected by USB for charging, and if the Android device is enforcing that the PC is invisible to the Android device and vice versa. File transfer must be enabled for a device to be visible on both sides, and my guess (and that's what it is) is that if you have tethering going on that no other connection between the smartphone and PC can be occurring simultaneously.

Solution