[SOLVED] Would it be possible to mod a Cooler Master H100 to fit a mATX motherboard?

Aug 2, 2020
I am keen on building a cheapish small form factor PC and I recently purchased an ASUS PRIME B450M-K because I got a good deal on a refurbished model and I was wondering whether there was any way I could fit it in an H100 or any other ITX case.

Solution
I can't see it as being possible. Mini-ITX dimensions are so small that even if you managed to fit a µATX board into a mini-ITX case, there'd be no room for anything else. There are tons of high-quality mini tower cases that don't cost much so perhaps you should just get one of those.
I can't see it as being possible. Mini-ITX dimensions are so small that even if you managed to fit a µATX board into a mini-ITX case, there'd be no room for anything else. There are tons of high-quality mini tower cases that don't cost much so perhaps you should just get one of those.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution
Im building my daughter a simple system,based around a ryzen 3400G and am using this case and found it really difficult to find a mini itx motherboard that was ryzen 3000 ready but thankfully, eventually i found one. But as above,unless you have bought the case already,i'd definitely consider a different case,the reviews are not brillient for the H100.

Feb 23, 2021
Im building my daughter a simple system,based around a ryzen 3400G and am using this case and found it really difficult to find a mini itx motherboard that was ryzen 3000 ready but thankfully, eventually i found one. But as above,unless you have bought the case already,i'd definitely consider a different case,the reviews are not brillient for the H100.

Can you tell me the name of the motherboard kindly

Reactions: kurdtnz