Question Would this be a good budget starter gaming PC? (link below)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 8, 2019
https://be.pcpartpicker.com/list/gT2CNQ It would be my first ever PC (a gaming PC thats usable) and my first ever build. Just need to know if all parts are good and will last me for awhile. I want to stay into a 500-550 euro budget. Leave ur comments down below thanks.
Edit: also I want to maybe upgrade it in the future for a ryzen 5 and a better gpu so is that also possible?
Edit 2: sorry, wrong link xD its now edited

Last edited:

WildCard999

Titan
Also another question. Is the 1200 powerfull enough to prevent bottlenecking on the GPU?
There's really no generic answer for that. If your gaming at 1080P/60hz it's a solid pairing but it's really going to come down to the game(s). Those that are more GPU heavy will run fine but those that may perform better with more then 4 cores may struggle a bit which is why overclock the 1200 and getting fast memory is important.

Jun 8, 2019
There's really no generic answer for that. If your gaming at 1080P/60hz it's a solid pairing but it's really going to come down to the game(s). Those that are more GPU heavy will run fine but those that may perform better with more then 4 cores may struggle a bit which is why overclock the 1200 and getting fast memory is important.
I see, my friend told me that 2200g is way better and that 450w for like ryzen5 and rx580 in the future is fine, is that true?

WildCard999

Titan
I see, my friend told me that 2200g is way better and that 450w for like ryzen5 and rx580 in the future is fine, is that true?
The 2200G will overclock a little bit higher but I doubt you'd notice the difference in gaming. As for the PSU, 450W could be fine but it needs to be a high quality unit that can actually deliver that kind of power, something like the Seasonic Focus Gold.