Question Wraith Prism Behavior

Jul 1, 2020
Hi all,
Just installed my AMD CPU (3800x) and included Wraith prism.
I'm watching it now, and it spins for a few seconds, stops, then repeats. Is this normal? What do I do? Thanks.

Hi all,
Just installed my AMD CPU (3800x) and included Wraith prism.
I'm watching it now, and it spins for a few seconds, stops, then repeats. Is this normal? What do I do? Thanks.
Power off your PC, disconnected the Wraith prism fan header and make sure to connected back properly.
Also check if there is any debris (e.g. lint) on the fan connector or fan header preventing it from working properly.

Jul 1, 2020
Power off your PC, disconnected the Wraith prism fan header and make sure to connected back properly.
Also check if there is any debris (e.g. lint) on the fan connector or fan header preventing it from working properly.
Ok so now it's spinning fine.. This was while I was playing

Jul 1, 2020
I notice that the behavior I mentioned is only during Warzone. In other games, and without any games it spins consistently..