WTB: Black Lockdown Bar

Need a black lockdown bar for Data East Simpsons, please e-mail me
w/price.

Thanks,
Dave

If someone can verify that DE uses the same black lockdown bars as
Stern then I can get one for you.... $35.00 plus delivery.
Terry.
www.pinballlife.com
CARGPB25

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Terry is correct, I put a new black Stern lockdown bar on my Star Trek
Data East. Fit perfect and looked great. Also you wont find a better
or faster guy to deal with than Terry!

Dave

Do they all have that plug in the middle of the bar?

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com