WTB pentium3 coppermine flipchip

G

its time for me to upgrade my 366MHz celeron and put the celeron in my 4th computer im building. i want a coppermine pentium3 at least 500e. i have overclockability in mind so ill pay less for the EB cause it requires very high FSB. someone has a 667MHz which i offered $60 shipped as you can get a new one for $99 but i cant afford that much. ill also accept a celeron2 but ill pay half as much cause they suck in performance! a new 566MHz celeron cost $50 but it uses the acient 66fsb

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I think you need a break from here. I check the forums today, and I encounter numerous BS posts by you.

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

G

AMD makes good chips that are superior to Intel, that we know but VIA makes motherboards for Athlons and VIA, as we all know makes shitty motherboards. my brothers thunderbird has been problems. the motherboard castrated the performance to the point that a 650MHz P3 as as fast as his 950MHz thunderbird! sure a p3 will cost a little more for less but i already have a high end bx board. peace

G

Wow he bought a via motherboard hehe(via makes chipsets not mobos). if you buy a asus or abit mobo you should have zero problems if you know how to build correctly.(WARNING:this is not a flame)

:eek: <b>May the FORCE be with you.</b>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Which motherboard and chipset do you have? Can you support 133MHz front side bus? If you overclock to 133FSB and support Coppermine processors, get the 650E rather than the 667EB, as you can get more speed out of it (866@133).

Suicide is painless...........

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Honestly your an A$$HOLE, I have to ask who beat you as a child?

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Shooting your mouth off only proves you have a small one...

G

his mobo is an asus kx133 i beleive but it uses the via chipset :(

G

someone already is selling me a slot1 600e at 800(he said itll do 800) i have the abit be6-2 mobo. ill run it at around 700MHz till i get a geforce2 which can handle the 89MHz agp :)