WTF are intel doing

aaron2504

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004
is it me or do intel just keep f*king up over and over and over again. i WAS a big intel fanboy i don't know anymore. Looks like AMD are going to stay ahead for the next decade or so... maybe forever if intel carry on the way they are.

can anyone answer me WTF are intel doing??

coylter

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
Eating a tomato sandwitch with salt and pepper.

Click <font color=blue><A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">HERE</A></font color=blue> if you real<b>l</b>y are an <font color=red>idiot</font color=red>.

coylter

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
With a cup of chocolate milk

Click <font color=blue><A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">HERE</A></font color=blue> if you real<b>l</b>y are an <font color=red>idiot</font color=red>.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by coylter on 10/19/04 05:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

coylter

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
Just fall to the truth and click on it.

Click <font color=blue><A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">HERE</A></font color=blue> if you real<b>l</b>y are an <font color=red>idiot</font color=red>.

raretech

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2003
Everyone is an idiot at times. Just decide that this moment is one of those times for you and click it.

<i>Nemo me impune lacesset</i>

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The real problem will be solved. For years Intel based their chip design on boards running an alternating oscillator to drive memory delivery and retreival. The new boards feature an oscillating alternator which has proved to expand the bandwith and speed delivery on both bicuspid edges. Look out AMD, Intel has the "cure"!

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
too much salt is bad for your heart

I suppose the FBI killed JFK too? Where do you come up with this stuff?

BTW, salt is a factor in a minority of people who already have high blood pressure that was caused by other factors, such as obesity, stress, and poor diet. It's often linked to a deficiency in Potassium, where Sodium substitutes Potassium and causes the side effect of increasingly high blood pressure in those who already have the problem.

Is this kind of rare circumstance what you refer to? How do you know he suffers from the health conditions that would cause a sensitivity to salt?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Xrock

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2004
I like my sandwich with ketchep, but even ketchep has salt. Technically, everything we eat we could die from. For instance, choking to death and previous Bill Clinton was harm by a hamburger.

Xrock

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2004
Intel people are extremely busy eating bananas and scratching their heads, as well as their butts. They are in a urgent rush to eat in order to determine how many bananas they can take before using the toilet. 1 little banana, 2 little bananas ... This task is the most important in their life and they should not be disturb, as disturbing as it may sound.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Fiber man! If your bringing the toilet into the picture you should be thinking about fiber not bananas. Fiber isnt digested in the stomach therefore with a little water, it goes straight though!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Salt goes good with Tomato. V8 juice is mainly tomato juice with celery salt. Even the "low salt" V8 needs some salt to make it tasty.

As for ground black peppercorns, some people like them on everything, I'm not so found myself.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Xrock

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2004
Fiber is not the fastest way of being a Ninja. If you are a Ninja, then you must endure the greatest pain. Pain outside for a Ninja mean nothing and it is just a play for kid. To be an adult you must take pain internally. In order to master the secret technic one must built heat. There no greater heat than papaya salad with 10+ peppers and raw fish to wake up the dead. When sweat, blood, and urge to land mine bomb, A-bomb, and H-bomb is when one obtain the secret technic. This technic is so great that if inhale by the enemy, the enemy will drop like flies. The enemy have no choice, but to surrender to the God like skill you acquire. May God helps those poor souls.

I suppose the FBI killed JFK too? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Um, lets see...a national campaign of in the UK warning of the health risks of toomuch salt? Yeah.