Wtf!?!?!!! Im loosing it!

I created a game named "O 12ed Ogre axe" and waited in vain for someone to
join that wanted the axe... after nobody joined and I'd been in the game for
about 10mins I decided to mule items from my MFer to a storage mule.

Little did I realize that I was still in a public game and had forgot to
switch to a private one.

I unloaded all my stash onto the floor, checked the game name so I could
rejoin with a mule... and noticed its my open game "O 12ed Ogre axe"...
DAMN!!!

I then had the nerve-racking task of filling my MFers stash and inventory as
fast as possible before someone joined and took it all - lol

....luckily nobody joined... and I actually managed this whole write-up
without any game joins -=- so now Im off to mule... in a PRIVATE game :¬P

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:09:59 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:

>I created a game named "O 12ed Ogre axe" and waited in vain for someone to
>join that wanted the axe... after nobody joined and I'd been in the game for
>about 10mins I decided to mule items from my MFer to a storage mule.

What does the O 12ed stand for?

12ed doesn't seem very high! :p

- Samiel

Samiel wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:09:59 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>

>>I created a game named "O 12ed Ogre axe" and waited in vain for someone to
>>join that wanted the axe... after nobody joined and I'd been in the game for
>>about 10mins I decided to mule items from my MFer to a storage mule.
>>

> What does the O 12ed stand for?

O = offer
12ed = 12% enhanced damage

> 12ed doesn't seem very high! :p

Max on a normal item that can be used for runewords is 15%

--
Sonni
-=-=-

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:47:01 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
wrote:

>O = offer
>12ed = 12% enhanced damage
>
>> 12ed doesn't seem very high! :p
>>

>Max on a normal item that can be used for runewords is 15%

Ah, so the offer was for a "Superior" type item. I see now.

- Samiel

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:47:01 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >O = offer
> >12ed = 12% enhanced damage
> >
> >> 12ed doesn't seem very high! :p
> >>

> >Max on a normal item that can be used for runewords is 15%
> >
> Ah, so the offer was for a "Superior" type item. I see now.

Not all superior items have Enhanced damage though and high ED is hard to
find ;)