XP Home , Remote desktop installation

Can the Remote desk top media on XP Pro be installed on XP Home from the XP
Pro installation disk?

Thx
Jerry

no, you can try using the netmeeting application sharring or
a VNC program like www.realvnc.com that is free

"jerry C" <jerryC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can the Remote desk top media on XP Pro be installed on XP Home from the
> XP
> Pro installation disk?
>
> Thx
> Jerry

jerry C wrote

Kenny S wrote:
> no, you can try using the netmeeting application sharring or
> a VNC program like www.realvnc.com that is free

Use UltraVNC instead and perhaps, for added security run through a SSH
tunnel...

UltraVNC:
http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

Through SSH Tunnel:
http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/SSH-RDP-VNC/RemoteDesktopVNCandSSH.html

(Yes Al, I have been reading your responses after mine. *grin*)

--
<- Shenan ->