JohnK

When ever the pc went into the sleep mode, from not being used for a long
time. I could move the mouse and would get a screen that stated
"Administrator", number of programs running and if there was any email. For
some reason this does not occur any longer. Any ideas?
--
Johnk

kelly

Hmm! First, you shouldn't be running under the System Admin account,
secondly, this would only happen if you had logged off. Are you stating
that the number of programs running and the email count is missing, both,
either or which......?

--
All the Best,
Kelly