Patchworkblue

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2003
Hi again all -
I would like to know if anyone knows of a reputable online (or eastern washington?) vendor that still sells the original Chenbro Xpider, a.k.a. the single greatest computer case ever made. I usually go through Newegg, but they have stopped stocking this case in favor of the (horrendously uglified) Xpider II, and the (outrageously expensive) Gaming Bomb II.
OR: If anyones has an original Xpider/Gaming Bomb in mint to excellent condition, I would make you an offer.

Women--can't live with them, can't have heterosexual same-species intercourse without them.

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
you should check out thermal takes line of cases, they are pretty damn nice.

go tell your alien brothers, that ronnie cordova says they're gay!!! <A HREF="http://sockbaby.com" target="_new"> sock baby </A>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Agreed, the original Xpider really was a nice, simple case design, well thought out with great cooling.

That's not what people want. People want cases that are even more dressed out. They want lights and chrome fan grilles everywhere. Yin yangs, throwing stars, and biohazard symbols all over the place. Cheap plastic everywhere.

Well, not all people want that, but it happens to be the hot ticket for sales right now.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

G

Anyone have a link to some pictures of that case? I'm curious now. BTW I went for this case here <A HREF="http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=93000" target="_new"> ANTEC SLK 3000 B </A>

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Old Hand </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>
<pre> Always remember to keep testicles away from live wiring </pre><p>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It was in one of Tom's case roundups about 2 years ago, give or take a few months.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

TRENDING THREADS