YAFMC

Poes suddenly disappears! You hear some noises in the distance.

Raisse, killed by a kitten called Poes

Poor Raisse.

I had a fun "wild pet" game one day by putting my pet Arch Lich, which
someone had mentioned I was using to spam shopkeepers, on Floor 1...

And then coming back and killing it when I had the power in sheer Staff
of Aesc to spammy-Lich-attack combat.

But then I choked on a Wraith corpse. :\