Hello,

I have been trying to connect to my Yahoo Messenger, but according to the
Messenger, it tells me it cannot due to my firewall. The only way that I can
connect it through my firewall if I knew the HTTP proxy or the SOCKS proxy.
That is the problem, how can I find out these proxy.

I would like to connect soon because I have friends down where Katrina had
hit and I want to know if they are alright or not.

Thank you,
Indy

"Indy" <Indy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hello,
|
| I have been trying to connect to my Yahoo Messenger, but according to the
| Messenger, it tells me it cannot due to my firewall. The only way that I
can
| connect it through my firewall if I knew the HTTP proxy or the SOCKS
proxy.
| That is the problem, how can I find out these proxy.
|
| I would like to connect soon because I have friends down where Katrina had
| hit and I want to know if they are alright or not.
|
| Thank you,
| Indy

Yahoo Windows Messenger Help> How do I configure my firewall/proxy server?
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/messenger/win/signin/signin-02.html

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.