[SOLVED] Youtube refuses to load pages in Firefox

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
When I load videos, playlists or channels in Youtube through Firefox, sometimes it won't load the page, and instead displays the following screen:
Firefox-refusing-load-videos-channels-and-playlists-in-Firefox.png

In Microsoft Edge, this problem isn't happening.
I already refreshed Firefox, and nothing help.
How to solve the problem?

Solution
The problem don't occur in a private window.

Open Firefox normally then try the following:

1) Empty the cache. If you don't know how then go into "Options" (by clicking the three lines top-right) -> "Privacy & Security" -> Cookies and site data -> "Clear data" button. Make sure that only "Cached web content" is ticked then click the "Clear" button. Close Firefox, reopen it then try YouTube again. If that hasn't helped then move on to the next suggestion.

2) One of your add-ons is likely to be the cause of the problem so go into the Add-ons Manager, disable one of them, restart Firefox, try Youtube again, and if it's not fixed then re-enable the one you disabled then disable a different one. Repeat until you find the...

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
Not solving my problem. This problem happens mainly when I refreshing the page, and it occur in videos, channels and playlists. In Waterfox Classic, this problem also happens, but in Microsoft Edge this don't occur.

Secret-Squirrel

Reputable
Sep 12, 2020
The problem don't occur in a private window.

Open Firefox normally then try the following:

1) Empty the cache. If you don't know how then go into "Options" (by clicking the three lines top-right) -> "Privacy & Security" -> Cookies and site data -> "Clear data" button. Make sure that only "Cached web content" is ticked then click the "Clear" button. Close Firefox, reopen it then try YouTube again. If that hasn't helped then move on to the next suggestion.

2) One of your add-ons is likely to be the cause of the problem so go into the Add-ons Manager, disable one of them, restart Firefox, try Youtube again, and if it's not fixed then re-enable the one you disabled then disable a different one. Repeat until you find the culprit responsible.

Solution

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
Firefox is set to empty cache and delete history during close.
I discovered that the extension Disable Autoplay for Youtube is the cause of this bug. When it is disabled, the problem don't happens.
I uses this extension to prevent Youtube from autoplaying the videos I watching, so I can play them manually.