Question Youtube videos suddenly lagging at 720P 60FPS Help pls ?

Omar20019

Prominent
May 7, 2019
Hey guys u good ?

All the time I play Youtube videos at 720P 60 FPS with no problem or lag so suddenly today I found that any video with 720P 60 FPS lags a lot and only some of them working fine just some , I don't know what happened just suddenly this problem popped out of nowhere today and there's nothing wrong with internet and I restarted everything including Wifii and I deleted all my history , cookies etc... and nothing helped .
Can you give me solution pls ?

Hey guys u good ?

All the time I play Youtube videos at 720P 60 FPS with no problem or lag so suddenly today I found that any video with 720P 60 FPS lags a lot and only some of them working fine just some , I don't know what happened just suddenly this problem popped out of nowhere today and there's nothing wrong with internet and I restarted everything including Wifii and I deleted all my history , cookies etc... and nothing helped .
Can you give me solution pls ?
What are your system specs?

Omar20019

Prominent
May 7, 2019
Hello guys , My laptop specs are : 4Gb Ram / Graphics AMD R5 M430 / Processor AMD A6 7310 / WIndows 10 64Bit Pro / Internet 4 MB/S

So I used to watch all youtube videos on 720P 60FPS with no lag smooth and clear but suddenly some of the videos lags when on 60FPS but when they're on 720P only they dont lag at all why ? Despite when I use twitch none of 60 fps videos lag whether live or not . Can you tell me what's wrong with youtube ?

PS : I had none problem with 60FPS on Youtube before , it suddenly came out .