[SOLVED] Z390 AORUS ULTRA Blueooth wireless

Jun 26, 2020
On the z390 there are two screw on connectors for the mini antenna that comes with it. Do i need to screw in both connectors if i do not plan on using wireless internet, and only use bluetooth wireless? thank you

Solution
On the z390 there are two screw on connectors for the mini antenna that comes with it. Do i need to screw in both connectors if i do not plan on using wireless internet, and only use bluetooth wireless? thank you
No, only antenna 1 (aux) must be attached for bluetooth. However, I would attach both so the second is not lost in the event that you ever decide to use the wireless or sell the computer to someone who does.

RealBeast

Titan
No, only antenna 1 (aux) must be attached for bluetooth. However, I would attach both so the second is not lost in the event that you ever decide to use the wireless or sell the computer to someone who does.

Reactions: Obliviondrift1
Solution